Terms and Conditions of Service
• Payment is required in full upon receipt of invoice, prior to commencement of services and to secure 121 consultation where applicable.
• Prices are valid for 14 days from the date of invoice.
• If there is a price increase during the process of undertaking your assignment and where there has been extensive delay on your part (28 days or more) I reserve the right to request payment of the price differential.
• If you fail to respond for a period of 14 calendar days, for whatever reason, the Contract will be deemed to have terminated and no refund will be made.
• Once the process has started and I have produced and sent to you the first draft CV, if you fail to respond within 14 calendar days, I reserve the right to impose additional charges.
• If payments are reversed by the bank for any reason whatsoever, you will reimburse me for the cost of any related bank changes.
• I will also require you to reimburse me for the costs of pursuing payment of the debt subject to a minimum fixed charge of £40 plus any associated court and legal costs.
• If you wish to cancel a consultation, I require at least 48 hours’ notice (business days).
• If you fail to give the required notice of cancellation or fail to attend a face-to-face meeting, no refund will be made.
• If you wish to reschedule a meeting (having failed to give adequate notice of cancellation), an additional fee will be payable – subject to a minimum of £25.
• If you are late for a face to face meeting, I reserve the right to curtail the meeting in line with the agreed timings.
• In the event of cancellation by you if I have already sent you an Information Gathering Form or started work on your CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile or other service, I reserve the right to charge £25 for the Information Gathering Form plus £45 per hour for any time spent talking with you or working on your CV or other service. This is in addition to any charges in relation to meetings or appointments – see above. These charges will be deducted before any refund is made.
• Once I have sent you a first draft, refunds will not be granted under any circumstances.
• I rely on the information provided by you to be true.
• I do not accept responsibility for any information which is subsequently found to be false or misrepresented.
• The content of your CV is based on the information provided by you at the consultation, on the Information Gathering Form and/or your original CV.
• Once you receive the final CV, it is your document and you hold final responsibility for ensuring its accuracy.
• I will rectify any errors free of charge provided I am notified of them withing 5 working days. This applies to errors made by me and does not include general amendments or updates.
• Whilst I will do my utmost to produce a CV that will help you to gain interviews, I do not accept responsibility for unsuccessful job applications.
• I do not accept any responsibility for changes to the formatting that are made by you or made by me at your request.
• I reserve the right to decline any client and/or any assignment at my sole discretion.
• I reserve the right to refuse to undertake work which I deem to be offensive or to have illegal undertones, or for any reason whatsoever.
• I reserve the right to withdraw from the assignment, subject to cancellation costs as above.